1
Ene

Some weeks ago we finished the Organizational Behaviour course in the Master in Communication at the IE University, in Madrid.  Just to start this post, I will say clearly: I enjoy very much this group. I like their commitment; their views; their attitude; their wiliness to learn in every session…

In 15 sessions, we learn how to look at the organizations with a different view, understanding the formal structure, the informal structure, the people needs and the relevance of technology in current organization. We also talked about matters affecting individuals’ behaviour in organizations (leadership, management styles, motivation, interpersonal communication, teamwork, etc.), and matters affecting the way things are done in the company as such an organization (understanding organizations, link communications with formal structures…). So, we realized that organizational behaviour course was about this: understand the actions of individuals in organizations and find out how this influences the structure of the company. In other words, we define the roadmap to “survive” within the organizations.

But in these sessions we also talked about two relevant management “celebrities”: Steve Jobs (the founder of Apple) and… Yoda ( yes, Yoda, the Master of the Force). From Steve Jobs we learn his passion to follow his dream, his vision, his obsession for “Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.” From Yoda, we learned to understand “Power as a transformation tool”, power as a tool to change things joining people under the same goals, respecting the values and ethics. And from Yoda we also learn that power were not a tool to influence, or try to influence, in the distribution of benefits and damages within the organization.

In summary, from both of them we learned how to avoid going into the dark side of the force.

So, thank you guys: “May the force be with you all”

Comentarios

elaine marie 4 enero 2012 - 16:17

Steve Jobs was a wonderful man.

Heidi 6 octubre 2012 - 17:28

This is my first time visit at here and i am genuinely happy to
read all at single place.

Outdoor Patio Furniture

Nolan 7 octubre 2012 - 14:22

Heya! I know this is kind of off-topic but I had to
ask. Does operating a well-established blog like yours require a massive amount work?
I’m brand new to running a blog but I do write in my journal everyday. I’d like to start a blog so I will be able to share my own experience and thoughts online.

Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for brand
new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

Uvex Safety Glasses

Terrence 7 octubre 2012 - 14:27

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for hard

Low Fat Diet Weight Loss

Marcy 16 octubre 2012 - 13:53

you are in point of fact a just right webmaster. The site loading
pace is amazing. It seems that you’re doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve performed a wonderful
process in this subject!

Prescription Safety Glasses

Marla 16 octubre 2012 - 23:43

Highly descriptive blog, I loved that bit. Will there be a part 2?

Swimming Goggles Review

Sienna 1 noviembre 2012 - 03:08

Hi! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does managing a well-established blog like yours take a lot of work?
I’m brand new to writing a blog but I do write in my diary daily. I’d like to start a blog so I
will be able to share my own experience and views online.
Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or
tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

Wooden Garden Benches

Audry 1 noviembre 2012 - 03:15

of course like your web-site however you have to check the spelling on several of your posts.
A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the reality nevertheless I will definitely come again again.

Swimming Tips

Joni 5 noviembre 2012 - 23:14

Hurrah! After all I got a webpage from where I can really get valuable
facts regarding my study and knowledge.

Weight Loss Camps

Tania 8 noviembre 2012 - 10:00

Nice blog here! Also your site loads up very fast!
What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Swim

Susana 12 noviembre 2012 - 21:54

Your means of explaining the whole thing in this article is genuinely pleasant, every
one can easily know it, Thanks a lot.

Discount Swimwear

Zoe Condon(clipping mask service) 13 junio 2014 - 09:43

Excellent information to many people like to read articles to learn about these issues of great interest.Oups… my blog disappeared from Les Explorers list ; )So many people leave a coment in your blog, For this we can know that your blog is very Wonderful,Cheers for your performance, I hope you continue to post such good articles.
clipping mask service

Dejar un Comentario

*

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrarle contenido relacionado con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración u obtener más información aquí. Aceptar